6 Body Languages You Need To Know Before You Go Into That Relationship
1. Psychology say, if you are meeting someone for the first time you only have about seven seconds to make a powerful first impression
2. Cross legs are one of the most attractive female positions. If a woman is playing with a shoe she is trying to draw your attention to her legs. This gesture indicates that a woman is calm and relaxed.
3. When we put our chins on our hands, represent our faces as if we are trying to say, “this is me. You can enjoy as much as you want.” man should memorize this gesture to catch the moment and give a compliment at the right time.
5. Studies have proven that praise rather than criticism is the best way to help employees improve
6. When people cross arms during conversation, it has them to show themselves off from other people. We often use this gesture when we are irritated by something. Crossed arms are a clear sign that a person is not feeling good about something.