8 Reasons Why Your Skincare Products May Not Work On You
Are you wondering why those skin care products recommended by your dermatologist doesn’t work rather the Acne on your face increases
Here are some of the reasons why the don’t work
1; Greasy or oily substances;You may develop acne where your skin comes into contact with oily lotions and creams or with grease in a work area, such as a kitchen with fry vats.
2. Dirty pillowcases: this type of acne is called Acnemechanica, constant use of this dirty pillowcases leads to clogged pores which lead to blemishes. Depending on how long you’ve been using your pillowcase, all that gunk will feed bacteria that can infect your skin
3. Stress; Being under so much stress can actually worsen or increase Acne
4. Age; People of all ages can get acne, but it’s most common in teenagers.
5. Hormonal changes; Such changes are common in teenagers, women and girls, and people using certain medications, including those containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium.
6. Use of Dirty Makeup brushes and sleeping with your makeup can actually trigger Acne increase
7. Use of Bad, expired or Fake products too
8. Family history: Genetics plays a role in acne. If both parents had acne, you’re likely to develop it, too.