Check Out 6 Effective Skincare Tips For Ladies
If you have dry skin you can agree with me that it can be very disturbing and unappealing sometimes, but there are effective ways you can make your skin supple.
Ladies with dry skin must surely have discovered that, dry skin has a deficiency in moisture and fats. Therefore it requires intensive care and you must put consistent effort to get the desire result.
What many ladies fail to realized is that, making their dry skin look better is not only about what they put on it daily. It also entails other things like how you clean it, air around you and the clothes you wear. All these factors must be considered, if you desire to have a skin that glow, supple, silky and without acne.
To soothe your dry skin, follow these few guidelines:
1. Take a steamy shower. Short, warm showers or baths that last no longer than five to 10 minutes would be ideal.
2. Gently pat dry and moisturize your body. Moisturize your body regularly day and night. Anytime the skin appears dry, moisturize to enable you get the best results.
3. Always clean your skin daily in the morning and at night, with mild cleansing milk or gel that contains avocado oil to help make your skin silky.
4. To aid the revitalization of your skin and protect it, use nourishing creams containing Shea butter and vitamin A & E. This helps to improve the skin appearances
5. Apply olive oil, which works well on hands and elbows as well as soothes and condition itchy, dry skin all over the body.
6. Drink adequate amount of water and indulge in fruits and vegetables.