Trending Braid Style With Weave You Should Try On [Pictures]
A weave hairstyle is a style created by weaving pieces of real or artificial hair into one’s hair, typically to increase its length or thickness. A weave is a particular style or manner in which something is woven.
Different types of weaves
- Sewing: is a method whereby the hair would be cornrowed at first, then hair extensions would be sown directly to your natural hair.
- Strand by strand: is a method in which the hair would be divided into small sections, and each section will be braided little or more. Then, the extensions would be sown or wrapped with thread to make it firm.
- Interlocking: style is without a cornrow, and it has a different sowing technique. Micro-thin hair extensions are then sewn on into the loosed hair.
- Fusion: is a method in which the human hair strands are attached to sections of the hair using a keratin protein bond in line with your hair color.
- Bending: is the process by which hair extensions are glued to the shaft of your hair close to the scalp.
When making decisions on the type of braided weave style that would be perfect for you, you must consider the length and quantity you want to achieve and how long you want it to last.
Braid styles with weave are the trend, and it has been exposed to many incredible techniques. The braid styles are endless because new ideas keep coming, and our hairstylists are not taking chances. There are numerous braid styles to explore, and here we have the latest braided styles for you. Each of them is standard.
1. Braided Ponytail with Weave
This is a beautiful sleek cornrow ponytail. The cornrows usually start very small before it gradually gets bigger. Cornrow braids are popular styles, and that’s because of its uniqueness.
This style would fit perfectly for any lady.
3. Ombre Cornrow Braids
It is a thicker cornrow that runs down the head, and it is free instead of going into a ponytail.
4. Elegant Braided Bun with Ponytail
This is a fantastic, neat, and trendy style you would love to try.
5. Ombre Bob Braids
Spend less time and less money on this gorgeous style. They are easy to fix and maintain, with less pain and pressure on your head. It is a sure pick.
6. Tribal Braids
7. Bob Braid
8. Purple color Braided Ponytail
9. Jumbo pop smoke braids